As COVID-19 begins its resurgence, warehouses, factories, distribution centers, and other businesses are putting processes in place to protect their frontline workers that risk their own well-being while also trying to ready their businesses for peak season productivity. Mobile robots can help in more ways than you might have imagined.
In this webinar recording, Fetch’s Chief Product Officer, Stefan Nusser, discusses how mobile robots can can be completely deployed remotely to assist and protect reduced workforces by:
- Performing deep disinfection of facilities off hours
- Disinfecting target locations during shift changes
- Enabling social distancing
- Helping associates spend 100% of their time on productive tasks instead of 50% of their time manually moving material around a facility
- Reducing the impact of increased returns by automating material movement in the returns process
- Spending less time cycle counting and locating material