Real Robots doing real work with Real People.
We’re leading the industry with our warehouse automation solutions.
Fetch Robotics is the pioneer of On-Demand Automation. Fetch’s Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) are used for optimized each picking in fulfillment centers, optimized case picking in distribution centers, just-in-time material delivery in manufacturing facilities, and automating manual material movement in any facility.
Fetch Robotics Facts
- Award-winning intralogistics automation company
- Founded 2014 by recognized leaders in robotics
- Headquartered in Silicon Valley
- Inventors of the world’s first Cloud Robotics Platform
- Named as a Leader in IDC MarketScape for Autonomous Mobile Robots for General Warehouse Automation 2019
- Recognized by Fast Company in the category of Most Innovative Company – Robotics 2019
- Awarded the AI Breakthrough Award for Best Overall Robotics company 2019
- Named to The Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100 Top Supply Chain Transformations (SDCE 100) 2019
- Named as a Technology Pioneer by the World Economics Forum 2018
More About Fetch Robotics
Contact Fetch Robotics
Ready to take the next step?
Want to learn more about how flexible automation can improve productivity in your facility? Get started today by contacting the automation experts at Fetch Robotics. With the broadest range of AMRs in the industry, we can help you pick, find, track, and move anything from parts to pallets.