Distribution centers are looking for more efficient case picking operations, especially those that have labor shortage challenges. In addition to increased efficiency, distribution centers of all sizes want to create safer environments, especially around forklifts and lift trucks. Leveraging Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) in a zone picking environment not only improves the efficiency of case picking operations, but also reduces safety issues that are inherent with forklifts.
Join Fetch Robotics on April 28th at 11am PT/2pm ET for our upcoming webinar, “The Business Case for Case Picking with AMRs,” featuring Fetch’s Chief Product Officer, Stefan Nusser, as he discusses how to:
– Move to zone picking in order to reduce the amount of labor required for case picking operations.
– Reduce congestion in aisles and greatly decrease your order turnaround time.
– Combine AMRs with pick assisting technology like vision, voice, or handheld devices.
– Use cloud based Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) with simple integration to a WES or WMS.
– Reduce forklift and lift truck accidents.